Special Security Requirements
North Building Balconies
- No smoking on balconies. Smoking will result in a $1000 fine.
- Max occupancy: TBD
- Doors cannot be left or propped open.
- Objects cannot be thrown over balconies.
- No cooking, grilling, BBQ or open flame of any kind.
- Loud music is prohibited.
- The following objects are prohibited:
- Decorations, signs or holiday lights.
- Other items as determined by the Landlord.
- Bird feeders.
- Storage of any kind, including bicycles.
- Privacy fencing or installations of any kind.
- Portable electronic equipment.
- Space heaters or air conditions.
- Antennas or satellite dishes.
- Landlord reserves the right to impose additional rules at any time.
- Tenant is responsible for the maintenance of balcony doors, including repairs.
- Violation of these rules will result in closure of balcony.