Toxic Hazards Emergency
If there is a toxic spill or exposure in your office:
- Immediately get to an area where you are not exposed and call 911.
- Provide your building’s address, floor and phone number, and also what type of spill has occurred.
- Take action to contain the hazard; close doors behind you, and always follow all safety procedures when working with toxic materials.
- Cordon off the area, if possible, to keep others from being exposed to the toxins.
- During business hours, call the Property Management Office to let them know about the situation and that you have called 911. After business hours, please call the Tenant Service Center at (703) 769-1250.